Good lord it's finally here. LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me ? no planes no helis no boats? too much can go wrong never to be seen again?‍♂️???
I here you , I never got into boats always felt drones were boring , I did own a heli trex 600 till I crashed it in a tree. I had no knowledge of fixing them got it fixed cost me over $200. I immediately sold it right after and got the hell out.

Attachments

• 64EEAB24-0C45-4EC9-A050-7681529A27BD.jpeg
    64EEAB24-0C45-4EC9-A050-7681529A27BD.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 9
I like my helis, I also crash them a lot..... t rex 450 biggest I have right now.... tail lock gyro took a crap on the last flight. Didnt end well. Tail rotor holder in pieces, and bent the tail shaft/stripped out the gear for the tail drive belt. It landed ok for how hard it was pirouetting. Broke the landing gear as well, in my stupor I forgot to hit the rotor kill switch and jammed the pitch into negative, drivin it into the ground harder then it should have.....don't know iff I'll fix it this time around. It's an old fly bar model, parts are getting hard to find for it. Should just get out of air rc?

I like my helis, I also crash them a lot..... t rex 450 biggest I have right now.... tail lock gyro took a crap on the last flight. Didnt end well. Tail rotor holder in pieces, and bent the tail shaft/stripped out the gear for the tail drive belt. It landed ok for how hard it was pirouetting. Broke the landing gear as well, in my stupor I forgot to hit the rotor kill switch and jammed the pitch into negative, drivin it into the ground harder then it should have.....don't know iff I'll fix it this time around. It's an old fly bar model, parts are getting hard to find for it. Should just get out of air rc?
I think I could of enjoyed the heli more ,if I would have gotten into them earlier and had the patience to learn how to work on them. it definitely gives you a rush flying them hearing those blades spool up. Having a Simulator helped me gain a lot of confidence flying. I went with the 600 as my first because the larger hell’s are more stable in the wind.

I started with a a sub micro mcpx axial heli...quite the learning curve to learn on, indoors. Near impossible to fly out side. Then bumped up to a SR120. It does ok outside, just eats tail motors. I liked the 450 size, takes a bit of wind to knock it out of the sky.

I learned on a Blade MCPx CP micro. Back then it was the smallest CP heli around. It was squirrely as fek, but could withstand winds pretty well for its size. The biggest thing I've flown is my 300CFX. It's not that much smaller than a 450 really, but just the perfect size for me when I'm out park flying. I just don't fly often enough to justify the cost of getting anything bigger, but maybe one day that will change.

This last December I picked up a Nano S2 for CP flying in the house. It's a rad little mini that's fun to chase the kitty around the house with.

Im currently "trying" to learn flight. I have a entry level Ghost F100 drone. Its a bitter sweet thing, fun to fly, not crazy difficult to get it in flight, but in a split second things can go crashy-smashy real quick.

I know nothing about boats bit a few of my gfs have private beaches the frequent. I personally get sick sitting next to water lmao

Do you have a kayak to chase it down if need be?

I have a inflatable Kayak and a ski vest and in the last picture the center boat is my rescue boat.

That is SWEEEET ! I would LOVE to get into RC boating. I have access to our town beach that's on a decent sized large pond. Problem is I hate swimming ! LOL

You don't swim out to an over turned boat . To much risk. I'm not a bad swimmer but honestly I don't like open water or being that far from shore when swimming. I almost drowned once and that was to many times . You need to have a reasue boat of some kind or a fishing pole with sinkers on the end to cast out to it if it's close enough to cast to.

I have a inflatable Kayak and a ski vest and in the last picture the center boat is my rescue boat.

You don't swim out to an over turned boat . To much risk. I'm not a bad swimmer but honestly I don't like open water or being that far from shore when swimming. I almost drowned once and that was to many times . You need to have a reasue boat of some kind or a fishing pole with sinkers on the end to cast out to it if it's close enough to cast to.
?? no thanx?

She's almost ready. Pulled the 2 piece flex shafts out and replaced them with 1 piece flexes. Installed Balanced and sharpened Dashboata Octura 442 props . Changed the Rudder out for a dual water pickup instead of the single pickup it came with. Pulled the ESC mounting plate out and ran all the wiring and some of the cooling lines under it. Also working on thumb screw setup to hold the lid in place instead of taping it down.Oh and I also cut off the yellow plug(not sure what they were ) and replaced them with EC5 plugs so that I can use any of my batteries from the Twin36 in it too.IMG_20200822_192721.jpgIMG_20200822_192446.jpgIMG_20200822_192511.jpgIMG_20200822_192539.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks