Gotta start em young!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when I was young, we had go karts. Not your normal slow poop, my pops ended up putting a throttle stop in so it would go full throttle, the same can be done with the end point adjustment on the radio. I actually do something similar in my savage xl so my 3 year old can run it about with out fear of her smashing into something too fast. Just an idea.

how about a dbxle and then you can convert it when she gets a little older. you can play with the end points so that you can make it faster as she becomes more comfortable and then can probably trade all the electrical components for their gas components when she is ready for that. "start as you intend to go on"

My 4 year old daughter is driving around with a WLtoys 12428 2.4G 1/12 4WD Crawler.
It is a fantastic car for kids because it comes with throttle dualrate. It is 4WD meanign it is easy to drive too. You can slow it down to a crawl or let ir rip. It's not much slower than my large scale if you let it rip and it is a tank. Put a 3000mah 2 S Lipo on it and it drives for a long time too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks