"Grim Reaper" outlaw build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you!!! The tease is on! Thought mine was coming the other day but it was a package I forgot about for the baja😭

Haha sorry brother. I will hopefully have another weekend off soon. I bought Mike's last titanium pipewith this order, which hasn't showed yet. as he mentioned he won't be making them anymore. Have 2 to keep some stock

Ordered 2 rovan baja linkages. I've ground the alloy they use for the slides works perfect with the sullivan 6/32 rod when it's drilled out. Enough meat on it compared to the yamadude plastic once it's drilled theirs basically nothing left. Screenshot_20210823-155050_Chrome.jpg

Got the ikilly setup for it, so far it all works but need a different lead for the spark plug so it will fit. So need to find a 14 gauge lug with a .55" center hole lol. So far no luck

Dean is making me a custom mount for the ikilly also which should have next week

20210909_201012.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks