"Grim Reaper" outlaw build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Through the wheelie bar on, and redid the antenna piece. I'm having second thoughts on the 88, mainly with the cooling ports. It is a good idea, but its really dusty here and dirt is really fine, can just see them causing issues. I'll wait and likely see what's up, but have my eyes on another monster not released yet 😎

20210509_170333.jpg20210509_170345.jpg20210509_170316.jpg20210509_170321.jpg20210509_171111.jpg

The new rcmax motor 🤦‍♂️ starter issues and I have the same concern of the cooling getting clogged 🤷‍♂️ + the crank case is so so wide🤷‍♂️....... I may be wrong 🤔 need to see some field test and a good few months to see real world results👍🏻
Swapped the rear inserts around, gained a bit of width. Still unsure of engine, I want the 88 but I'm worried about the cooling ports just getting blocked off.

View attachment 73371

The new rcmax motor 🤦‍♂️ starter issues and I have the same concern of the cooling getting clogged 🤷‍♂️ + the crank case is so so wide🤷‍♂️....... I may be wrong 🤔 need to see some field test and a good few months to see real world results👍🏻

It definitely has a wide foot print, curious the weight also lol. I'm not keen on the 85 or the 88 at the moment, just undecided 😭

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks