GRP tyre's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run GRPs on my street racing E Revo 2.0. Not that set up, but have always been impressed with their quality. They say the street tires I run are balanced...but I do always find myself rebalancing them...they are not horribly off..but enough that when your doing high speed you can pick up the shakes.
20191013_154908.jpg

20191016_115257.jpg

20191022_111325.jpg

I run GRPs on my street racing E Revo 2.0. Not that set up, but have always been impressed with their quality. They say the street tires I run are balanced...but I do always find myself rebalancing them...they are not horribly off..but enough that when your doing high speed you can pick up the shakes.
View attachment 77463

View attachment 77465

View attachment 77466
Looks really good Bud, the 1/5 road tyres won't fit My MCD, hex is to small, I wish the Hex was bigger, I'd like to give the a ago on the road

Nope 🤔 not seen them before🤷‍♂️
Look up the website, I just googled GRP tyre's, they are made in Italy, I was lucky enough to find a Australian dealer, three different compounds to choose from, they look & sound impressive, should have my order buy the end of the week, I ordered medium compound, & a extra set of the inserts to try on urber viper's Super spikers

Nope 🤔 not seen them before🤷‍♂️
Hi Doug, my GRP tyre's arrived today, I'm impressed, not as thick as a urber viper, but still very decent, medium compound feels quite hard, the soft inserts feel good to me, I'll b ordering a set of soft compound, I think they will grip really good on grass
Cool, thanks for the feedback Bud
Hi bud my GRP tyre's arrived today, must say I'm very impressed, good thick side wall, very light, the chunky tread should grip well on Grassy ovals, the inserts don't feel much softer than 30 degree north medium compound, I like the way they feel,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks