Haric’s kraken vekta.5 lse build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright folks, taller cover will now come with the kv5 XL battery box conversion.
0BBDFCA2-48BB-42C3-A36C-9978C08281E8.jpeg

If you’ve gotten yours already, then you will receive this cover soon. Thanks to @crucialRC for the feedback and review on the battery box. If you haven’t already, then go check it out

keep sending them feedbacks. Good or bad It will help me improve them??

Alright folks, taller cover will now come with the kv5 XL battery box conversion.
View attachment 61248

If you’ve gotten yours already, then you will receive this cover soon. Thanks to @crucialRC for the feedback and review on the battery box. If you haven’t already, then go check it out

keep sending them feedbacks. Good or bad It will help me improve them??
You should make the xl battery cover a $400 upgrade at least. That’s how you turn into a big business I’ve heard

Am I allowed to ask how much crucial or jt3 payed for the box ? ?
they got the lsf members only deal ?
Cant wait for it! Let me know when it's ready @Haric
Aww sh*t man I thought you didn’t want one anymore since you’re selling the vekta?

crucial told me not to make yours since your selling it???

You should make the xl battery cover a $400 upgrade at least. That’s how you turn into a big business I’ve heard
Daaanggg! $400 is a lot. I undercharged then lmao!!

nah but seriously, this is all a hobby for me. I enjoy doing it. I have a 9-5 job, and making parts for the 5th scale is all fun. I was just going to make it for myself but I got a lot of interest.

they got the lsf members only deal ?

Aww sh*t man I thought you didn’t want one anymore since you’re selling the vekta?

crucial told me not to make yours since your selling it???

Ha! I cant guarentee I won't, but for now it's still on my shelf lol

Daaanggg! $400 is a lot. I undercharged then lmao!!

nah but seriously, this is all a hobby for me. I enjoy doing it. I have a 9-5 job, and making parts for the 5th scale is all fun. I was just going to make it for myself but I got a lot of interest.
It’s amazing work. I’m assuming your 9-5 is something related. How long does it take you to make a battery box?

It’s amazing work. I’m assuming your 9-5 is something related. How long does it take you to make a battery box?
Thank you!?? 9-5 is totally different from my hobby lol. I learned how to use CAD program watching YouTube?
I spent an hour or 2 working in the garage But if I do it all day, (let’s say 8hrs)I can probably do 6.

the CNC that I have is not that fast. It tops off@5100 rpm. Who knows maybe in the future, I’ll get a bigger one

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks