Haric’s kraken vekta.5 lse build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow @Haric those look sick? PM me your email so we can get them shipped. I truly appreciate it! You need to show these to DDM. I can't see why they wouldn't order some. Everyone knows that the batter box sucks on these trucks.
Thanks bro. I appreciate that. I’ll probably show them later But I think for now we’ll keep it exclusive for lsf members only. I wanna get some feedback from you guys first??
Ohhh crap now I am in the company of RC royalty haha

Haric those look crazy really good job man.You should work on a nice shock tower with adjustable points for the 8mm mounts for the shocks. That would be really nice too.
Thanks man. Lots of parts I wanna make. That’s definitely on the list. Designing them on the CAD is what takes the longest and the most boring part of it

Last edited:
Thanks bro. I appreciate that. I’ll probably show them later But I think for now we’ll keep it exclusive for lsf members only. I wanna get some feedback from you guys first??

Thanks man. Lots of parts I wanna make. That’s definitely on the list. Designing them on the CAD is what takes the longest and the most boring part of it
Could you upload an RCMax tower on CAD and then modify it?

Nice work man and I am still crossing my fingers for a nice tower I can't seem to understand why all the aftermarket towers are set up for the original 6mm shock mounts instead of the newer 8mm versions.They all require us to drill into a brand new tower.Well at least the last time I checked?

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those battery boxes myself.

Nice work man and I am still crossing my fingers for a nice tower I can't seem to understand why all the aftermarket towers are set up for the original 6mm shock mounts instead of the newer 8mm versions.They all require us to drill into a brand new tower.Well at least the last time I checked?

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those battery boxes myself.
RCMax tower still says 6 on their site. Main reason I’m holding off in the chassis/diff/tower bundle

Because if you had an original vekta like me then you would have the 6mm unless you upgraded and the standoff wouldn't fit the 8mm hole??‍♂️ Drilling a hole is the least of the modifications I've done to mine? Wait till you have to cut the cage cause the intake doesn't fit or dremel the mesh plate cause it won't fit, etc, etc. All part of the hobby bruh.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks