Help on what weight on diff. Fluids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you racing or bashing if your bashing then 500k in the center and 100k in the front and rear diff

MGP—— I’m racing this truck i ran it yesterday and i found a little movement on the center differential. The outdrive on the front of the case that attaches to the front driveshaft has a slight movement in and out when i grab the cup. I can slid it out a slight bit and then slid it back into the case i would say maybe 2mm or so. I believe there’s a pin inside diff. holding the outdrive cup. Or maybe the bearing failed. Not sure?

MGP—— I’m racing this truck i ran it yesterday and i found a little movement on the center differential. The outdrive on the front of the case that attaches to the front driveshaft has a slight movement in and out when i grab the cup. I can slid it out a slight bit and then slid it back into the case i would say maybe 2mm or so. I believe there’s a pin inside diff. holding the outdrive cup. Or maybe the bearing failed. Not sure?
Mine had movement like that stock as long as there is no side to side movement. If your going to be racing you should look the Modified RC Center Diff it used bigger bearings and is a big improvement.
http://www.davesmotors.com/Modified-RC-Center-Diff-Mount-Set-for-Losi-5ive-CDM.html

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks