HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Coopgt

The Boatmen 🛥
Build Thread Contributor
So I have a new problem. I figured out why the engine was Idleing real fast. . The throttle linkage was hanging up on the receiver box.
Unfortunately I have a new issue. When i was trying to figure out what was wrong I was working the throttle and went to wide open and the servo hung up there stuck . ( engine wasn't running) . Thought I had damaged the servo so I swapped it with the old one and it had the same issue the brake won't engage .I plugged the throttle servo into the steering servo port and it works fine. So at least I know both throttle servos are okay. So I'm thinking it may be the transmitter failsafee set up . But I can't remember how I set it up on the Futaba 4PLS. I know it took me a weekend to figure out how to set it up the first time.

It would be nice if I could just reset everything. Not sure how to do that either.
Never mind I figured it out . Some how I zeroed out the Throttle Alt setting. Which is on the DT4 button . I set this to 100 and now the brakes magicly work . Now I can reinstall the Savox servo and set the endpoints and should be all set . Hope this helps someone in the future.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks