Hilantronics Hercules HLT 5000WP Digital Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have first hand experience with this servo. But one of the rcmaxx video guys said he had to rebuild his quite a few times. Didn't you also have issues with yours? They seem nice, but I question there reliability.

I thought I was having issue with the servo yes but it tuned out the new chassis top brace plate I fitted was fouling on the servo saver arm, just needed a washer as a spacer and all is good now :)

A
I thought I was having issue with the servo yes but it tuned out the new top plate I fitted was fouling on the servo saver arm, just needed a washer as a spacer and all is good now :)
Gotcha. Probably awsome servos, but im a hitech fanboy for life. They've been to awsome to gamble on another brand. Perhaps someday though if money is no issue.?‍♂️

I’m a fan on Hitecs 840/5’s

Those fuçkers are water proof and take a beating ??

I’ve had them ON connected to a DDM 7.4 lipo (which survived too btw) submerged under water for a good 15+ min’s. Both kept working with zero issues.

the only time I killed a Hitec was when I shorted out my electrical system and almost caught fire to the whole 5iveT ???‍♂️???‍♂️

Post the swim pics??????

I’ve had them ON connected to a DDM 7.4 lipo (which survived too btw) submerged under water for a good 15+ min’s. Both kept working with zero issues.

the only time I killed a Hitec was when I shorted out my electrical system and almost caught fire to the whole 5iveT ???‍♂️???‍♂️

Super quiet too. Very little chatter and its way quieter when it does. The noises some servos make can't be from good things happening inside. They sound angry? and dying?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks