Hitec warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
So today I powered on my electrics to check end points with the new reed motor installed and the fecking servo was freaking out for no reason (was working when I last powered it on like 2 months ago, ever since it has been sitting in a climate controlled room with no water contact or anything), and quickly just stopped working all together. So my question is, with the hitec warranty. Do I just package the thing up with the warranty form off their website and send it out to them ? Or anything else,?

So today I powered on my electrics to check end points with the new reed motor installed and the fecking servo was freaking out for no reason (was working when I last powered it on like 2 months ago, ever since it has been sitting in a climate controlled room with no water contact or anything), and quickly just stopped working all together. So my question is, with the hitec warranty. Do I just package the thing up with the warranty form off their website and send it out to them ? Or anything else,?
check it on another channel first you might have a bad servo controller !

Was it buzzing or was just shaking and glitching? If its generally freaking out it may be trying to find center and it can't. Is the servo horn off?
Servo horn was off, wasn't buzzing. And what was happening was , it would work fine for like 20 seconds but then , it would randomly just stop mid turn and wouldn't respond to any input And I would have to turn the switch
off and on and it would do the same thing. After like 3 tries with trouble shooting it just completely died. Servo has been sitting in my basement for like 2 months completely unplugged with no water or dust contact. It's completely random which confuses me

I know what you mean ive had older rc's do that. Can't say I really know what causes it but I know its frustrating
Itd only 6 months old with probably 3 hours of run time ? don't know if I trust it any more. May just put it on ebay when it's fixed and buy a savox or something. Imagine if that happened while running, sticking WOT ?

I already have dumbass. They just said look at the website which really didn't help too much ?‍♂️ I'm asking for peoples experience with hitec warranty.
I'll let you know when the one on my 5ive ? the bed. Been a glitchy pos since I got it. Not impressed in the slightest. Even my lowly savox don't glitch around like this hitec does.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks