Hitec warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let you know when the one on my 5ive ? the bed. Been a glitchy pos since I got it. Not impressed in the slightest. Even my lowly savox don't glitch around like this hitec does.
Yeah this is my first experience with hitec, honestly not impressed. My cheapo china hobbyking ? lasted 2 1/2 years longer then this thing ,was faster and costed about the same ?‍♂️
Was also a HV servo, and this is limited to 6v

Last edited:
now this is weird, i swapped to hitec (big servos) cos i was having issues with the big savox's glitching,
savox were the 0240 if i remember right, so bought a hitec 840 and 845 for the dragon hammer and all has been spot on with em,
i use smaller savox for throttle/brake in baja though cos there as reliable as can be,
what i'm getting at is a couple o years ago savox has issues with a batch of the 0240's or similar if i've written the wrong number :LOL:,
so i wonder if hitec have had a similar issue with qc or sommat

now this is weird, i swapped to hitec (big servos) cos i was having issues with the big savox's glitching,
savox were the 0240 if i remember right, so bought a hitec 840 and 845 for the dragon hammer and all has been spot on with em,
i use smaller savox for throttle/brake in baja though cos there as reliable as can be,
what i'm getting at is a couple o years ago savox has issues with a batch of the 0240's or similar if i've written the wrong number :LOL:,
Tbh I run savox in everything I own, and 0 issues, although i only have 2 1/5 scale servos, so a small sample size. This is my first, and last, hitec. I'll try hilly next.

Tbh I run savox in everything I own, and 0 issues, although i only have 2 1/5 scale servos, so a small sample size. This is my first, and last, hitec. I'll try hilly next.
i was the same sean, i ran nothing but savox for everything, then had the issue that i couldnt suss out and went hitec,
i just thought it was odd that people are now having issues with hitec,
i'm gonna be buying some 1/5 servos before long myself, so might go hilantronic myself now,
heres what my savox's were doing, is this similar to what the hitecs are doing ?

Last edited:
i was the same sean, i ran nothing but savox for everything, then had the issue that i couldnt suss out and went hitec,
i just thought it was odd that people are now having issues with hitec,
i'm gonna be buying some 1/5 servos before long myself, so might go hilantronic myself now,
heres what my savox's were doing, is this similar to what the hitecs are doing ?

G0021667 - YouTube
Similar, it twitches all the time now, not that fast. Even twitches with no radio input.

Similar, it twitches all the time now, not that fast. Even twitches with no radio input.
ah right sean, i tried allsorts with my issue, different rx's different types of radio etc and nothing worked,
how the feck do ya put a vid on here? :LOL:, can only seem to get a link like above when i try ffs,

edit, never mind about the vid thing, sussed it (y)

Last edited:
Which savox servos do you use for throttle on a Baja?

got my servo back today, they got it last Thursday and shipped it back out this monday and i got it today, i will say they do have great service. the slip says the motor was damaged and they put in a new one. gunna test it later. still going to get a savox or summ to replace it, don't trust this one at all tbh.

got my servo back today, they got it last Thursday and shipped it back out this monday and i got it today, i will say they do have great service. the slip says the motor was damaged and they put in a new one. gunna test it later. still going to get a savox or summ to replace it, don't trust this one at all tbh.
ill give ya $20 for it ..?.cash?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks