ho no bro!!my losi MTXL29

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully he`ll post up on here once he gets it....(y).....said he had 8x other rigs.......1/8th`s i thk and a losi Baja ray thing he`s rebuilding......this is his 1st 1/5th.....(y)
Yeah I hate those types of sellers. Luckily I haven't run into 1 of them yet ?
I have:rolleyes:.and 99% of them have been through ebay......and the rc`s got sent straight bak as not described correctly......if u tell me all the issues then no probs.....I know what I`m buying into then.(y)..but lie.......u can have the pile of crap bak .....:p
and the majority I`ve delt with through various forums have been pretty much spot on every single time.....(y).....so I try to only buy from places like this.....as people on these places tend to not b scammers... and r genuine honest people.(y)..although it do happen .:(..as we all know........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hopefully he`ll post up on here once he gets it....(y).....said he had 8x other rigs.......1/8th`s i thk and a losi Baja ray thing he`s rebuilding......this is his 1st 1/5th.....(y)

I have:rolleyes:.and 99% of them have been through ebay......and the rc`s got sent straight bak as not described correctly......if u tell me all the issues then no probs.....I know what I`m buying into then.(y)..but lie.......u can have the pile of crap bak .....:p
and the majority I`ve delt with through various forums have been pretty much spot on every single time.....(y).....so I try to only buy from places like this.....as people on these places tend to not b scammers... and r genuine honest people.(y)..although it do happen .:(..as we all know........:rolleyes:

its the same shite here. Desciption. "perfect condition, only run on sundays by a little old lady on her way to church. The varnish looks a bit dulled from all the washes the car got while in storage".

Then you look at the picture and see something that clearly have seen live combat. Rusty screws, tires worn down to the foam/belt enough dirt to build a hill and cracks everywhere in the body and near the diffs. I don't understand why people even try. Sure I am for sale like the next guy and could be lured into comitting fraud. But I wont make a fraud out of myself over a used RC. doesn't matter if you swindle for billions or just swindle some other poor hardworking schmuck on the internet. A fraudster is a fraudster and the guy who swindled for billions.... i mean that is kind of well played even if its rotten. You gotta respect the balls of these people lol.

But it makes it even more puzzling when the evidence against the would-be-huckster is right there in his own photographs.

:ROFLMAO:
its the same shite here. Desciption. "perfect condition, only run on sundays by a little old lady on her way to church. The varnish looks a bit dulled from all the washes the car got while in storage".

Then you look at the picture and see something that clearly have seen live combat. Rusty screws, tires worn down to the foam/belt enough dirt to build a hill and cracks everywhere in the body and near the diffs. I don't understand why people even try. Sure I am for sale like the next guy and could be lured into comitting fraud. But I wont make a fraud out of myself over a used RC. doesn't matter if you swindle for billions or just swindle some other poor hardworking schmuck on the internet. A fraudster is a fraudster and the guy who swindled for billions.... i mean that is kind of well played even if its rotten. You gotta respect the balls of these people lol.

But it makes it even more puzzling when the evidence against the would-be-huckster is right there in his own photographs.
exactly...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks