DBXL 2.0 How do you ship the DBXL-E? It’s HEAVY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroked240

I am about to sell my brand new the DBXL-E 2.0, but it’s heavy. I am not sure I am calculating the cost on on the UPS site properly. Is there a better way to ship them?

How are you guys shipping trucks this large and heavy?

That’s going to be cost prohibitive if you don’t do a ton of daily shipping. Good luck and sell local. Or go to RC events with a for sale sign.

You can try to use a freight shipper...they will be much cheaper...but will also take longer for the person purchasing to get the item.
I had a seller ship a large heavy item through Yellow Trucking..took 2.5 weeks, but was fully insured, trackable..just goes solely by ground.
Sadly Yellow Trucking went out of business post Covid..but there are others out there...otherwise, look for an RC swap meet and that is a good bet.

That’s going to be cost prohibitive if you don’t do a ton of daily shipping. Good luck and sell local. Or go to RC events with a for sale sign.
I'm hoping to sell local but there isn't a bug market where I am.
You can try to use a freight shipper...they will be much cheaper...but will also take longer for the person purchasing to get the item.
I had a seller ship a large heavy item through Yellow Trucking..took 2.5 weeks, but was fully insured, trackable..just goes solely by ground.
Sadly Yellow Trucking went out of business post Covid..but there are others out there...otherwise, look for an RC swap meet and that is a good bet.
Never heard of them or knew your could use a freight shipper for items this size. Thank you and I will look into it!

Find someone with a commercial ups account, even starting up a pirate ship account is better then just walking into a shipping store and paying full price. Most times it's the size of the box, not the weight that get the rates so high. I can ship a nearly 100lb kohler engine cheaper then a fully assembled 1/5 scale rc. It also doesn't hurt to break it down a bit. Remove the A arms and wheels. Save some space and you don't have to worry so much about a hole getting poked in the box.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks