How to Install a Fuel Dot on a 5b with Kraken RC TSK-B Cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubalz

After getting some advice on the forum regarding my fueling woes, I have decided to install a fuel dot onto my buggy. Is there anyone here that has installed one with the same cage on their buggy that can give me pics of their setup, what they used and best place to buy it? I have no clue even how to run the fuel line into the cap as Kraken stopped making their cap with the built in nipple. I am sorry for all of the questions, just want to do this right.

Thanks!
John

They use them in RC planes and some scale boats . https://hobbyking.com/en_us/cnc-all...KhSy3pfWz1NHGLiaxRxoCjjQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds Fuel Filler . I would feel like that would take forever trying to fill a BAJA or Losi tank through a 1/8 " fuel line even if you had a pump .
Nah. I have a 33% yak 54 gas airplane that has a 60cc in it. Has the same size fuel line only takes a minute or so to pump it in and the tank is roughly the same size maybe a hair bigger.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks