Sold / Found hpi baja 5b ss new forsale may trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, your full of sh#@ and I know it, I don't think your fooling anyone here at all.
Your first post ever on here is involved here.
You live across the street from this supposed guy.
You know so much about him.
Your name is almost exactly the same as his.
Your trying to hard as almost as if your rubbing it in peoples face.
I don't believe a single thing that is coming from you and I hope people here are smart enough to see the same.

What hobby shop do you work for again?????

you are.... don't worry, i have contacted all the admins from the many other forums this has happened to.
We will get the IP address and match it to the rampage forum IP and here as well.
Then I will cross reference the information and supply it to the local authorities there.
They will be able to pin point the exact location of the computer used to make the original posts.

I am a retired NYC detective and I will use my full resources to locate and track down your location and make sure your prosecuted to the highest extent of the law.

Don't mess with me kid, make sure these guys get back there stuff before I show up at your door to get it from you personally.

Im wearing a blue fleece jacket, black pants and a black thong

Last edited:
Well let me ask you Chuck,
If you live accross the street from him and you know all this information about him, from your posts, you basically watch this guy really close...
Why have you not done anything but talk poop on here?
If he were in NY, not only would I have got the RC back to the rightful owners, but I would have him wax my cars, take out my garbage and do my laundry too.
You come on here with all the same type of information that we already know about this ass and sit on here basically talking to yourself post after post.
Thats pretty weird to me, your have done nothing to help except drag this out.
Get off your ass, walk across the street, knock this guy on his ass and take his ATV and the RC's back, do the right thing by shipping them back to the right owners and keep the ATV for yourself.
Stop bullshitting people on here that your helping, cause your not doing anything that I see.

i found out about this problem last night around 8:30, considering i worked at the shop till 8, i found out where he works at about 9:00. I work today 7-2:30. Ive been on the phone all morning with the owner of the hobby shop, gordon, and his wife, laura, and with a few other people affiliated with the shop. Your a retired cop and your telling me to trespass, steal, and assault someone? Watch what you say because it is very likely that an actual police officer will be reading this. Does this count as deffimation(spelled wrong but u know what i mean) of character?

Chuck, if someone stole from me, no matter the amount, I will make sure it was the last time they thought about stealing something from someone.
I had a guy in china try and steal an order from us, I found it to be a scam after I shipped 2 MCD's to him to an airport in China.
By the time my packages showed up, I had local authorities there waiting for him to pick up those boxes....we got him and because of this, he has not been able to do this again.
We will see how far you will go to help the situation, stop posting bull poop and go get results.

Last edited:
Call up your buddies, maybe they can come get me outta work early, im bored waiting on parts. Ill even show them all my text messages dealing with it

Shoot your only a few hours away, why don't you come out and do the detective work! Im only about 5 mins off 95

I just have a small question for you chucked why when we started going in deep about this did you delete all your profile info, and edit some of your posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks