I have a problem 40gt, 46gt or 50gt engine choice for 5ive t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that even hurts me to hear that.I look at it this way if the Rc is what makes you happy right now go for it.Life is too short to not enjoy every moment.
I was planning for the 65 Supreme too but Mike convinced me to go with the 50GT so I am going with that.That 65 is going to be a beast.
Will I get kind of obsessed with rc or car audio and car performance both full size and rc.but at least I still have my steg masterstroke 1500 amplifier and illusion audio components.

Nice can’t wait to get one of these will start to lay the ground work this weekend. Sometimes it’s Better to sell something than give up that hard cash. Especially considering the cost of those engines
Yeah plus I would have had to wait a lot longer to get the engine. And that would have drove me nuts considering my roller is almost done. But it was a hard dicision to sell my mosconi amps. But after I'm done building my 5t I'll get the newer version of the mosconi's.
Since this engine has so much torque I'm planning on trying a 32t pinion and a 55t spur

Last edited:
Yeah I am planning on the bare aluminum look on mine too.That is a very sick motor man you should be having some fun real soon.
I thought about Anodizing but the bare aluminum looks good.
I've thought about nickel plating though. That would look good and be easier to clean dirt off. But I think it would be expensive.

I asked a couple of the guys on here and they also like the bare aluminum.I spoke to RcMax about an idea I had regarding maybe getting the cylinder powdercoated in a different color but that can not be done the high heat coating is only available in black.
I bet there are colored ceramic coatings that can be used.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks