i need hep from somebody who knows computer stuff!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
so i made a couple mp4 videos, and they wont play, so can someone help me fix em? i can send them to u if you pm me ur email adress, i really want these videos!!! they are of the f1 festival i went to today. id really appreciate if you could try to fix them.

Have you tried a file convertor? You can convert the files to a different acceptable format and upload them using .mov or .mp4 or whatever file extension that works on the site. Some site are picky as to what type of files they will allow uploads because of all the hidden spam, viruses, etc out there. Hope this helps!

Have you tried a file convertor? You can convert the files to a different acceptable format and upload them using .mov or .mp4 or whatever file extension that works on the site. Some site are picky as to what type of files they will allow uploads because of all the hidden spam, viruses, etc out there. Hope this helps!
I'll try that now

And you did nte that the demo version will only do half the file, so you have to download it twice and have it do both ends of the file?

And you did nte that the demo version will only do half the file, so you have to download it twice and have it do both ends of the file?
No, i know it only does 50% of the file so I made 2 copy of the same file (so if it did 50% of it, it would still be 100% of my file) and merged them via control prompt and, only one of my files Actually got fixed the rest didn't.

pm sent.
if you can, send those files asap. I wanna see if i can work on that for you now....before i get pulled/caught up in something else...

Last edited:
(y)
got it.
Google drive, I don't have permission to view the file. You should receive an email from Google asking if its ok if i can view the file...
Downloading now.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks