• Your child

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Your boss

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Boyfriend

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is my 5 year old son had an accident yesterday while having a pee, followed by 'mam I'm sorry I've had an accident, I didn't mean too, I thought it was a pump'
Bless him, had sharted all over the mat in front of the toilet. He couldn't understand why me and his mam found it so funny, he thought he was going to get wrong, bless him.
Told him if he has an upset tummy and needs to fart then go to the toilet just in case, life lesson learnt for him.

Funny thing is my 5 year old son had an accident yesterday while having a pee, followed by 'mam I'm sorry I've had an accident, I didn't mean too, I thought it was a pump'
Bless him, had sharted all over the mat in front of the toilet. He couldn't understand why me and his mam found it so funny, he thought he was going to get wrong, bless him.
Told him if he has an upset tummy and needs to fart then go to the toilet just in case, life lesson learnt for him.
:ROFLMAO: I have the bowel movements of a 5 year old?‍♂️

Hey y’all, I crapped myself today at work. I ate a big lunch and thought I needed to fart wound up pooping instead. Had to throw out my boxers and work the rest of the day commando. This got me thinking. I poop my pants at least once a year without fail. Is that normal? Are y’all pooping in your pants too? Be honest.
I always manage to stop it just in time, in the rare instance its gonna happen, I mean unless im sick or something :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks