• Your child

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Your boss

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Boyfriend

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If you can’t be honest to your large scale brothers from different state and countries then you have issues. I’m not having this conversation with my wife
Asked my wife ....she said 1 vote in front of the kids?‍♂️?
I used to talk so highly of this forum? Doug obliterate this thread please?
I know righr?.....think the skid marks are on the undies now?‍♂️?? even deleting the thread won't remove the stink???
I think even Doug has been scared away ?‍♂️??
Lol you wish ?

So not me shitting my pants, but shortly after I had my son, we were sitting watching tv in the living room. Sarah and xander were playing on the floor. I smelt something funny. Looked down and my daughter had poop, ripped her diaper off and they were playing in it. I being the responsible father puked on my son. Grabbed him and tossed him in the tub. Long story short, we ended up buying a new carpet cleaner, as my wife refused to use the one we had because I used it to clean up the poop on the floor. And I got to give both my kids baths. (Which was the first time I had to do so) my wife will never let me live it down...... good thing the kids wont remember it.

Last time I shitted my self was when I got food poisoning from eating bad chicken from “ la granja” ... it was a rough drive home ? myself while I was throwing up out the car window ??‍♂️?? ...... also this happened while I was at work so 3 of my employees were with me .... they were all inside the van when the shît hit the fan ???‍♂️??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks