• Your child

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Your boss

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Boyfriend

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ,I did a few months back ,thankfully ,I was at home ,been having stomach issues ,constipation & gas along with cramps ,I think
it is a lack of exercise ,every since I retired an I stay home now ,been having a lot of constipation issues!...:banghead:

I'll tell you what happened to me with my current wife. We went out for a romantic dinner to a local place that served seafood. I had oysters. Well a few hours after getting home I was found by her keeled over on the floor at the foot of the bed. I was in severe pain, feverish, and not wanting to move at all. The wife got me moving into the bathroom and I collapsed in the shower puking and shitting all over the place. It was epic. I would hurl a massive vomit and the back wall of the shower would get covered in brown poop. A pure bacchanal of brown goo all over the floors and wall of the shower. I literally didn't care. I was shivering, dizzy, and in such pain I would have crapped in public and not cared. My wife was laughing her ass off on the other side of the shower curtain and kept peeking in while she described what was going on to my parents who were on the other line of the phone. To this day I am still afraid of oysters. I'll still eat them but I figure if its gonna happen again at least the wife won't leave me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks