I Really Hope HPI Steps Their Game Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But can't you build a fairly stout 5ive for around $2500? The MCD looks like it would be pushing 4k

Yeah I'm comparing a built 5ive to a Ultimate

Don't understand why everyone thinks MCD is that much??‍♂️ It really isn't. W5 is 1600. A Losi 5t is 1400 rtr with servos that will need replaced and none of the aluminum the MCD comes with. And the MCD comes with a performance pipe
Yeah mcd isn't thaaaat much in comparison. Losi + braces + pipe + servos, your in mcd range . And mcd is bigbore ready if you wanted to. Just change a few things out like diff fluid and such.

So just add your own?
Nah it has grease. Its built different than the regular planetary gears we're used to with the bajas and losi. Thats why they can handle big bore power. Also why the differentials are so expensive.
But can't you build a fairly stout 5ive for around $2500? The MCD looks like it would be pushing 4k

Yeah I'm comparing a built 5ive to a Ultimate
Need more than that with all the upgrades the mcd ultimate has

I also would like to see HPI make a come back. I would love it if I could just buy a replacement body for my baja 5R Mustang. I have yet to find any other body that is this same size and will work with my car. They never did release the body for sell by itself :cry:

1610816572379.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks