I think I found him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Haric was the nail in the coffin. Once we saw Haric's skills producing top notch pieces I think he got a little discouraged.
i'll take that as a compliment sir(y)
poop bros...i wouldnt compete with a 15 year machinist.
i was just wondering what happened to him because i was waiting for the parts that he was gonna make for ddm?

Talk is cheap? anyone can make claims.... but only a very few can deliver the goods ? keep up the good work @Haric ????
i'll take that as a compliment sir(y)
poop bros...i wouldnt compete with a 15 year machinist.
i was just wondering what happened to him because i was waiting for the parts that he was gonna make for ddm?

Glad you guys are taking the blame.:D I thought he didn't click any of the links on my "Firm" cease and desist post and took it serious. Seemed like he vanished like a fart in the wind shortly afterward.

I do owe him a "thank you" for sending me down the Google and Youtube rabbit hole searching 3D printing. I now own a printer, a bunch of filament, and make a bunch of crap that I didn't know I need.:ROFLMAO:

If you are still lurking here @Bluetickduke, Thank you.

thanks @dougstar
he was talking about the soft jaw on my vise. It’s a fixture for my battery box??

View attachment 62206

thanks @dougstar ??
lol i work in silence?... let my work make the noise:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:?
sorry... i just googled that?

lol sorry i had to ?
View attachment 62204
he was talking about the soft jaw on my vise. It’s a fixture for my battery box??

View attachment 62206

So if that is what a couple dozen times crashed looks like to him? He would freak if he saw our one set of jaws we call our everything jaws.

My old company used to run dmus...don't recall what model. But we were told there were only 5 of em in the US and our company was only one who had them.
Well their full of poop....here's mine,we have 6 and a Fasteems robot system loading/unloading them.

Attachments

• 20200817_001450.jpg
    20200817_001450.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200817_001500.jpg
    20200817_001500.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 8
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks