I think I found him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The great thing about LSF is the ribbing and the ? flingers ?? but i guess not everyone can hack it?‍♂️?

I do remember him getting really pissed off in one post and storming off in a huff.
Naw that was @Kovid45
Bluetick was the guy who wanted to make a 3d printed air filter and such.

Oh ya that's right . I kept getting the 2 of them mixed up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I called him out on his bs skills, simply asked to please provide pictures or videos of all the cool Rc parts he can make ???Instead of showing proof. He tried getting me banned from the forum ????‍♂️
When that didn’t work he threw a bigger tantrum ????and left the forum, He still lurks around just doesn’t post anything ??‍♂️

He hadn't gained wisdom with age yet
he said he had just come out of a fifteen year heroin haze ? excessive prolonged addiction stunts emotional growth......so I'd say you could tell by his reactions??‍♂️
I called him out on his bs skills, simply asked to please provide pictures or videos of all the cool Rc parts he can make ???Instead of showing proof. He tried getting me banned from the forum ????‍♂️
When that didn’t work he threw a bigger tantrum ????and left the forum, He still lurks around just doesn’t post anything ??‍♂️
was a really ??????

Eh he was older than me....sure he can handle more opioids but I've given my body a run for the money over the years..more alcohol than anything. Still focused on my daughter, women and my rc's. My past 8 -12 months have been book worthy but were not on Oprah.

With that said, someone pissed him off, he moved on. Done and over with.

Next!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks