I want this baby!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol....its $200 more than the stock 26...but to me the ESP is worth it. Then again the rally car has a lot of gearing options so whatever then engine lacks(if anything) u can make up for with different gearing.

What type of damage you going to be doing to those poor nitros with just a gentle nudge to get buy let alone if they pss you off and you get them out of the way for good.:2guns:

LOL....bigger I raced a hpi rs4 two weekends ago and I beat him by A LOT...on the way back the guy made a sharp turn towards me and I was going about 3/4 throtle...needless to say I ran him over and riped his newly painted body in two. I felt bad for him...then he starting saying that the 5thscales should have their own park cause its unfair...bla bla bla.

LOL....bigger I raced a hpi rs4 two weekends ago and I beat him by A LOT...on the way back the guy made a sharp turn towards me and I was going about 3/4 throtle...needless to say I ran him over and riped his newly painted body in two. I felt bad for him...then he starting saying that the 5thscales should have their own park cause its unfair...bla bla bla.

And that's when you felt good again!:devil:

I told the guy look i'll give u $40 to get another body and he got freaking insulted..said that he paid twice that for the paint alone...I was like dude ur shet outta luck then. Thats when he started going off, those cars are too big to be running along side 8th and 10th scales bla..bla..bla...I just ignored his retarded yaping. About 30min later like six guys showed up all with bajas and one marader...lmao we took over the place.

LMAO...yeah I remember that vid imagine if those were 41lb 4x4 mcd trucks..now that would be fun...it reminds me of a shark feeding frenzy.

see one on ebay setting around 1100 ending in a day nib all stock. seller appearts to be a hobby shop too.
T

I talked to troy today and he reminded me about the baja 1000, he said its insain, i think id rather have more clearence and be sure to go in the dirt and road, but i noticed its not on the mcd website

I talked to troy today and he reminded me about the baja 1000, he said its insain, i think id rather have more clearence and be sure to go in the dirt and road, but i noticed its not on the mcd website

I wish he would post some pics of that baja 1000.

Thanks NO Moa...I saw a video of this running in th sand...I think on youtube. Looks pretty sweet.

That pic of the subaru is just sick... I wonder how they did it? Did you guys see the vid of the rally car in the snow? Looked just like the real thing.

I don't have audio, but i don't think its a MCD rally car. Can't here the engine, sure its not Nitro?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks