I'll name it..... TruckZilla ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy I'm sending it to is very reasonable. He will do a chassis in a anodized hard coat for $20, and each part for $2

Well I ordered some more bits for the Zilla. Got some IRC big bore shocks. Running rear shock all around with the NRP front long travel tower. Tried messing with the stock shocks for to long and the added weight of the 90 they just cant handle it. Have a few things from DDM coming also but nothing big. 50145.jpeg

Well I ordered some more bits for the Zilla. Got some IRC big bore shocks. Running rear shock all around with the NRP front long travel tower. Tried messing with the stock shocks for to long and the added weight of the 90 they just cant handle it. Have a few things from DDM coming also but nothing big. View attachment 49227
cool :cool:(y)
Well I ordered some more bits for the Zilla. Got some IRC big bore shocks. Running rear shock all around with the NRP front long travel tower. Tried messing with the stock shocks for to long and the added weight of the 90 they just cant handle it. Have a few things from DDM coming also but nothing big. View attachment 49227
oh heres a question, what are all the drive train mods that youve done to truckzilla? curious, was considering putting my 70cc engine that im building into a 5t for better stability and i don't want to do a hybrid being theyre 2wd just like the baja.

Last edited:

those look good (y) bleeder caps or bladders?

cool :cool:(y)

oh heres a question, what are all the drive train mods that youve done to truckzilla? curious, was considering putting my 70cc engine that im building into a 5t for better stability and i don't want to do a hybrid being theyre 2wd just like the baja.

Everything lol. Has rcmax diff cases and housings, phatdad driveshafts all around, phatdad drive cups, all old school phatdad not his new weaker stuff. Black bone pinion and spur gears37575.jpeg20181216_190648.jpgScreenshot_20190125-065654_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190125-065707_Chrome.jpg
nice (y)what do they hit you up for a set?

$250 for full set of shocks and the long travel tower.

Well got the shocks mounted, and holy hell. They are nice as hell. With the stock shocks and the heaviest spring you could run it sagged enough to where the tires almost touched the body. Now, ZERO sag at all. Probably one of the best investments I've made on this rig. Running rear shocks all the way around, with the nrp long travel front tower to accommodate the rear shocks up front.

While I was fixing my linkage (snapped 2 now) i noticed my center diff had a pool of fluid under it.... thought hmmm must have a bad gasket. Well upon further inspection, all the screws back out, one screw caught the center diff support luckily just tearing up some aluminum. But a few of the spider gears are shot. The spur wasnt attached so it was pulling away from the diff case making space between the internal gears. Well with 30hp it showed lol. Luckily a new set of gears and it will be good to go.

20190207_091004.jpg20190207_091026.jpg51921.jpeg51929.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks