I'll name it..... TruckZilla ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey John, I've got a question. So on the ALX 85CC they use a 28mm carb and the RCMAX 90CC only uses a 19mm wj71, how does that work? I'm really confused as to how they make that work. Cuz if u put a wj71 on a ALX 85CC it will starve but the 90 is just fine.

Hey John, I've got a question. So on the ALX 85CC they use a 28mm carb and the RCMAX 90CC only uses a 19mm wj71, how does that work? I'm really confused as to how they make that work. Cuz if u put a wj71 on a ALX 85CC it will starve but the 90 is just fine.

From my derstanding they are a female dog to tune, and you lose torque with the big carbs. I promise you, you wont lean out a 85 with a wj71 as they can support over 100cc engines. Not many people can tune a ALX because of them.

Got a few pics of my body, should have next week. Have to say I'm in love, I highly recomend pitdawg hydro. Awesome guy to deal with, we had a miscommunication in the beginning and he did the body a wrong color but bought me a brand new losi body and made it right!

If anyone is interested he has this exact body also but in green not white and it's also stunning
View attachment 48402View attachment 48403View attachment 48404
This nice one of your old builds

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks