Im torn on a engine decision. Hpi Baja 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyroM!ke247

So I have a like new g290 that I know I do not want to change crank. Should I get a ESP high torq championship ported topend (28.5cc) and a new quality pipe, or should I just go for a brand new stock g320. Only pipe I have right now is a clone side pipe..
The esp topend with a new pipe is about the same price as a stock g320.
So 28.5 ported top end with top quality pipe?
Or Stock g320 only?
:unsure::unsure:

If it where me I'd get 320

+1 the g320 is a completely different motor. Newer design and better power delivery/increased torque. You can always get a better pipe down the road. However, it's totally your money, and I'm sure you'll be happy with the ESP top end. But you can also turn around and sell your current motor and help fund the g320 to some extent.

Yep, that'd do it. LOL!
Sometimes I hate this hobby. But good Gawd Ive had my Hpi Baja a long time. I fully rebuilt it about 6 months ago and haven't touched it. Now Im putting a new engine in.Last time I touched it I put a new one in. But not like the one I bought hopefully LOL. Ohh well. Beers will help ;) Ill get a vid up in a week or so.. Good gawd the addiction

Faak. Now Im torn between pipes. I’m digging the way the victory/ bizeta pipe sounds. Reminds me of my flowsystems pipe I had on my 5t years back. It was a great pipe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks