INCREASE RIDE height ? tires or ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzkill

Mad?scientist
I need more clearance , I live on 5 acres and have plenty of room to run BUT the dirt is soft and beat up bad ( bulldozer tracks killed it in a fire ) so I need more clearance , so do I get taller tires ( from 170 to 195 size ) OR suspension lift kit type setup ? any suggestions are welcome.

I need more clearance , I live on 5 acres and have plenty of room to run BUT the dirt is soft and beat up bad ( bulldozer tracks killed it in a fire ) so I need more clearance , so do I get taller tires ( from 170 to 195 size ) OR suspension lift kit type setup ? any suggestions are welcome.
You could do both. I'd start with stiffening the suspension a bit, then play with tire sizes and such.

@John Parks they look awesome! How much heavier over the stock plastic wheels?

Honestly cant say for sure, I'll weight them tomorrow and see. Shoot me a reminder lol

It wont be much for sure, the wheels are a billet center with a plastic outer, 2 piece design. Very strong and durable, and helps keep weight down

no offense but I'm with fixing your yard first over fixing your truck to accommodate your yard...strap a cooler to the tractor and have at it!
NonE taKEN , No tractor ! , got a riding lawn mower LOL ! , the dirt is really loose in some areas that is the main problem

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks