Iridium spark plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried iridium plugs in my twin,
it ran better on normal cmr7h ones,
plus the ceramic on the equivalent iridium to cmr is taller, so plug sticks out in the open more :),

The "suggested " oem plug for my 2008 Yammi YZ125 was some oddball NGK Iridium plug to the tune of $14.99 ea. My YZ was not very plug friendly trying to trail ride low rpms . Got sick and tired of fouling $15 plugs and swapped to cheaper B9EG's . Same exact performance IME, and $6 cheaper per plug. Maybe on a dyno you would see small gains with an irridium, but not from my pherspective. Our Honda autos use oem Irridium plugs and in a 4 stroke application im fine with running them. Honda claims they are good for 100k miles of service.

Last edited:
Like this one.

Canadian Chef GIF by CanFilmDay

Oh poopy plug. Can't be worse then rovan one that discharges through the shielding into my hand every time I touch it. I've literally killed my engine by touching the spark wire.
Well you did it wrong your supposed to touch the plug with your tongue while the engine is running to make sure you have proper spark discharge...

@RcJunkie13 yes get rid of that snake oil plug

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks