Just orderd 32 rovan 32 for dbxl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thks..(y).ahh...not sure tbh but a rough guess its gota b around 1600-1800 quid so far...o_O..would b about 2300+ if all upgrades were bought new but I've had sum cracking deals :p....them vids r from bashfest so its jus blast round the oval untill it stops/wrecks/runs outa fuel...not really a race as such..more so see how long ur rig lasts....:cool:.....but i was flying if i do say so meself;)

Good luck with the new mill. Hope it lasts longer the the 32cc Rovan engine I had. I didn't have very good luck with either of my Rovan engines.

G'day crew just ordered the rovan 32 cc for dbxl . it comes on Wednesday yeh baby .hope it's ok just doing on a budget $ 211 au . any advice ?
There motors are pretty strong you probably want to order a walbro carb the clone carbs are not that great...congratulations ???

There motors are pretty strong you probably want to order a walbro carb the clone carbs are not that great...congratulations ???
Morning mate thanks for letting me know I wasn't sure if I'd done the right thing. By going the cheaper way out hope it's ok Ps I worked out my wife after 25 years if you want something just buy some wine ? and have a new motor when I sobered up ??.
nice (y) those motors seem like really nice budget motors (y)
Morning z.hb not the motor we were talking about mate (obr) but it will have to do only $211 au
Good luck with the new mill. Hope it lasts longer the the 32cc Rovan engine I had. I didn't have very good luck with either of my Rovan engines.
What happened to your motors ?

Last edited:
Morning mate thanks for letting me know I wasn't sure if I'd done the right thing. By going the cheaper way out hope it's ok Ps I worked out my wife after 25 years if you want something just buy some wine ? and have a new motor when I sobered up ??.

Morning z.hb not the motor we were talking about mate (obr) but it will have to do only $211 au

What happened to your motors ?
yeah i get you, enjoy it!!!

I had my king motor 36cc for about 5 months never had a problem with it besides the carb kingmotor/rovan same company...carb depends on you Dave at DDM told me walbro 990 is the premier carb....opinions vary ???

My Rovan 30.5cc dropped a wrist pin washer after about 4-5 gallons, tore up the top end pretty good. The Rovan 32cc had some chunks of what appeared to be connecting rod casting flash go through it after only 1.5-2 gallons.

Never again will I buy a bargain mill, I built my last two engines from ESP kits. The stock ported 34cc just finished its second race season with close to 8 gallons of fuel through it and it still runs fantastic. The second is a race ported ESP 34cc but other issues kept that truck side lined for most of the season so it's only just broke in.

You will be very happy with the Zenoah, top shelf mills!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks