Keep throwing the tires off beadlocks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was fortunate enough never to have to experience using the stock DBXL tires. I started with Proline Trenchers from the get go.

BTW, I also had balance issues when I ran tape inside the tires. Eventually they peel and bunch up on one side causing uneven tire wear and balance issues. I haven't tried the tape method on my DBXL yet, I don't feel like it's an issue with 4WD. On my Baja I could never get tape to work properly on my wheels. I just live with demolished foams as a reality of RWD RCing.

I find the easiest way to rip tires off a bead lock is to give it throttle on grass while the car is sliding. That'll put a crap load of stress on the bead locks. I think it's driving style more than anything. Power sliding and drifting should be kept to short grass or dirt/gravel surfaces.

Recently had this issue.. even managed to completely loose a tire with the foam still inside and complete and these were the Uber belted SC tires.
Bought ddm Bitelocks and longer screws and upped the diff fluids from 20/60/10 to 20/100/50.
At present they seem to be holding now, but may go down the gluing/silicone path on the tire flaps worse case scenario.

Never had an issue till the g4z Evo mk2 engine went in and started running a 22 pinion

That's how you do it... Since changed the bead locks to griplocks... Running a g4z racing 32cc Evo..🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• PXL_20210629_094750595.jpg
    PXL_20210629_094750595.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20210629_094804866.jpg
    PXL_20210629_094804866.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks