Killer RC Rocker Switch Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to argue by any means...but the fail safe works when loss of radio signal takes place, it moves servos to a preposition setting as assigned during set up. So if this switch fails, you lose all "power" to the rig. I.e. the truck will just shut engine off and coast uncontrolled as there is no longer power to move the servo(s) to the prepositioned setting from the failsafe. Think of it like this...if the failsafe worked by loss of power...every time your shut off your rig by its switch, the servos would go to that assigned position...but they cant as they have no power.
If I am wrong with this...someone please correct me as this is how I have understood this for years...
You are correct. Mike please explain how your fail safe works.

Have you guys tried the SkyRc in a double 5th scale servo setup like in a Losi5?

I fell in love with this power switch on my baja but as the max current rating is 10A Im not sure if it will handle the demands of 2 60KG servos, mine are rated to 9A when stalled so thats 18A that would make the Skyrc catch in flames… but on the other hand I know we hardly ever stall these servos as something will break before you can stop one of them…

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks