King Motors Baja Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you guys say alloy diff, is that the gears or the housing. My housing is plastic, I don't know about the gears. I haven't opened it up yet

yeah that'll be the housing mate. mine came with steel gears encased in a plastic housing. when i upped the power i thought it best to change to an aluminium case.

Anyone installed a kill switch on a clone hpi baja?

Hi, anyone here have installed a kill switch for their KM or Rovan baja? If so, please advise what brand and model was the kill switch, I am planning to install one on my baja too..... thanks.

you need to do sum engine mods, sounds like alot of engine lag..... would drive me crazy if it was my baja lol

Last edited:
Hi, anyone here have installed a kill switch for their KM or Rovan baja? If so, please advise what brand and model was the kill switch, I am planning to install one on my baja too..... thanks.

there is only one brand kill switch i would ever use and that is killer rc, kents products are the best there is ;)

they say its not compat with stock km radios, but mine come with a 2.4 digital 3 channel, and i think it was, but when i installed mine i already swapped radios to a 4pks, and a V1 KS works with it.

Thats what I had heard, that why I was trying to see which he got working. I want to have a kill switch just not ready to lay the cash down on a new radio. Soon though!

Thats what I had heard, that why I was trying to see which he got working. I want to have a kill switch just not ready to lay the cash down on a new radio. Soon though!

V1 killswitch i beleiveworks with most 3 channel radios. since i wanted a dedicated channel for my switch thats one reason i went with a 4pks, and i have the 4th channel later for lights. said and done i got the V1 and it works fine with mine

Baja

Hello..May i know the supplier from china?I'm very much interested..thanks..
Well, I bought a baja clone for my son......$565 shipped:)

Shipped on the 3-31-08 from China Postal EMS got it today....I bought myself the Baja SS

Anyone who buys a clone it will be a King Motor from china.

Nl28584.jpg

Us54606.jpg

Rp43028.jpg

Ec89725.jpg

Xv64645.jpg

Jh14807.jpg

do you km guys think these cars are on the same level as hpi or are they pretty much equals. i have been in the hunt to buy a buggy, but was looking primarily at hpi. let me hear some feedback from you, particularly the little guy with the big feet from minnesota.

do you km guys think these cars are on the same level as hpi or are they pretty much equals. i have been in the hunt to buy a buggy, but was looking primarily at hpi. let me hear some feedback from you, particularly the little guy with the big feet from minnesota.

To me there is no different but price.. They all break in time. I beat my KM all the time and i'm not nice at all and I have replaced one little parts here and there. My buddy has replace more parts than I and he drives an HPI.. I hopped my KM up and still have spent less than the cost of an HPI.. I love mine.. If I ever buy one more I'll buy KM again...

Mike

I own 2 FG's but the Baja thing is very simple to me.
EVERYONE WITHOUT EXCEPTION buys a Baja of some description, and either immediately, or systematically during use replaces broken / worn parts with hopups, generally the same ones, until the Baja still resembles a Baja but is perhaps 15-20% original, whether it were HPI, King or Chung Kong Fing (!!!) - doesn't make ANY difference.

I'm tired of this Clone BS - EVERYONE replaces with hopups and virtually NONE are original!!

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks