King Motors Baja Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I summarizes :

KM Baja KRC-001
1x HS-5755MG
1x HS-5645MG
1x kill switch

It's good for starting. Is the stock radio good ? Is there something to add at my start list ?

Well I summarizes :

KM Baja KRC-001
1x HS-5755MG
1x HS-5645MG
1x kill switch

It's good for starting. Is the stock radio good ? Is there something to add at my start list ?

baja
1x 7955 titanium servo for throttle/brake
1x 5755 servo for steering
1x kill switch

on kill switch if using stock radio make sure you get the right one, certain styles of his kill switches work with certain radios.

i used my stock radio for a while but upgraded to a futaba 4pks radio, and reciever. the version 1 kill switch works perfectly with the futaba, and if i remember right i think the version 1 kill switch worked with the stock flysky radio on baja.

i know theres a new kill switch out now, but i don't know the radios it works with, youll just have to go to the website and look and see if he lists it and what radios it works with.

baja
1x 7955 titanium servo for throttle/brake
1x 5755 servo for steering
1x kill switch

on kill switch if using stock radio make sure you get the right one, certain styles of his kill switches work with certain radios.

i used my stock radio for a while but upgraded to a futaba 4pks radio, and reciever. the version 1 kill switch works perfectly with the futaba, and if i remember right i think the version 1 kill switch worked with the stock flysky radio on baja.

i know theres a new kill switch out now, but i don't know the radios it works with, youll just have to go to the website and look and see if he lists it and what radios it works with.

I had a flysky GT3B before i upgraded to the Futaba 4PKS and it works fine with V1 kill switch

Well I summarizes :

KM Baja KRC-001
1x HS-5755MG
1x HS-5645MG
1x kill switch

If you looking to update to a decent TX/RX but don't have a lot to spend the newer Flysky GT3C is agreat choice or the GT3B

But if you have the money buy a futaba 4PL, 4PK, 4PKS you wont regret it

Troy

yah i know i mentioned it above, and said i didnt know what radios it worked with.

Super Bee Gas Kill Switch
superbee-graphic---text-tm_medium.png

• This Super Bee kit kills your 2-cycle gas engine on command, during a radio glitch, low battery, or total battery power loss
  • The Super Bee is 4 kill switch versions in one. No need for multiple versions for different radios. Just flip the dip switches to change how the Super Bee functions. The Super Bee works with most 2, 3, 4+ channel radios
  • Adjustable low battery voltage cutoff: Choose from 3, 4, 5, 6v cutoff (great for LiFe or LiPo packs)
  • Adjustable glitch sensitivity
  • Multi color built-in LED
  • Buzzer output with multiple tones
  • LED output, which can power up to 4 sets of Killer RC 6v LED headlights
  • Dual engine temp sensors w/ adjustable high temp kill (optional temp sensors coming soon)
  • Data Logging, (optional add-on module coming soon)
  • Half the size of the Killer Bee kill switch
  • Double insulated ignition coil wiring with quick disconnect, and EMI filter
  • Detailed instructions included

Anyway it's discontinued ! :p

Well I add the Flysky GT3C to my wishlist !

KM Baja KRC-001
1x HS-5755MG
1x HS-5645MG
1x kill switch super bee
1x Flysky GT3C

But the thing is that the KM 1/5 kits are rare this times....
Any merchant have it in stock currently, I mean around my area (North America)

Edit : Do you guys replace some broken parts by HPI parts or KM ?

Last edited:
Anyway it's discontinued ! :p

Well I add the Flysky GT3C to my wishlist !

KM Baja KRC-001
1x HS-5755MG
1x HS-5645MG
1x kill switch super bee
1x Flysky GT3C

But the thing is that the KM 1/5 kits are rare this times....
Any merchant have it in stock currently, I mean around my area (North America)

Edit : Do you guys replace some broken parts by HPI parts or KM ?

Generally I have replaced my parts with HPI parts when they broke if not beefed up aftermarket parts, as far as KM availability Dan said a few weeks ago that they where coming out with a new KM GT model so I am not sure what that includes but Dan also has his Rovan site as well. Back to the servos I am running the 5755 for steering and a Savox 1256TG $70 for TH/BR and couln't be happier after 6 gallons and counting. Of course after 6 months the only thing that is still KM is frame, gas tank, bat box, and plastic mud guards:)

Whaddup peeps, i haven't been here fer a while, been busy with a new job. Plus, Euro 2012 is on! (i'm a big football/soccer nut.)

On my baja, still haven't done anything to it yet, lol. But my upgrade count is slowly growing, I've spent nearly twice the amount I bought my baja for on upgrades alone. The upgrade bug bites deep I must say.

Anyway, was thinking of getting the Airtronics MT4, has anyone got experience with this thing? The 4PKS is nice, but the MT4 has quite sophisticated features too, and the price is also quite easy on the wallet, lol.

Both are compatible with my Super Bee, so i'm really torn. Any opinions on the MT4?

Aluminum otherwise it would melt

Not that im intrested :lol:

Just bought it off ripper on here and im going to put
the inner gears in a spare diff case then sell it on
ebay then im going to sell the alloy case on its own.

Might strip the colour off it and polish it up then sell
it.. So should make a profit out of it!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks