King Motors Photo Gallery! Post you Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait til the summer, I took mine this weekend, and beat her to the ground... she made it, all nice and clean for the next bashing at 40F temperatures, ja ja...

Nice, looking rig, very very nice, the roll cage gives it a mean look. I dig how it is like upright on all fours ready for battle.

Thanks. Im torn between this look and my bug body lol. Looking forward to trying out the new Hostile Nightmares :)

Ja Ja, I said the same thing when I saw the bug body in your avatar.
Reminds me of the Monster Beetle. The bug, imo, gives it that euro vintage look.

IMG_2959.jpg

Has anyone tested this steering system?

The Ebay keywords are;

• Steering system with plastic battery case & pull rod end Set

Attachments

• steering baja.png
    steering baja.png
    889.4 KB · Views: 21
  • steering baja1.png
    steering baja1.png
    866.2 KB · Views: 23
The battery still fits in the box behind the servo but nowhere for the rest of your electronics. I saw these and was considering getting one but don't know about the lack of space in the box

I have not run it yet. We got ONE nice day and most of that was spent in putting it back together. I got it started and got ready to tune it and found I forgotten to charge the battery. Working the steering has not resulted in any binding. Nice days are rare here in Illinois this time of year. Next nice day I will run it and see how it handles.

I have not run it yet. We got ONE nice day and most of that was spent in putting it back together. I got it started and got ready to tune it and found I forgotten to charge the battery. Working the steering has not resulted in any binding. Nice days are rare here in Illinois this time of year. Next nice day I will run it and see how it handles.
Let me know how it does. I was thinking about slamming mine and putting street tires on with my bug body. Was just gonna do the shock mod to lower it and just keep 2 set. One for on road and one for off road

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks