Kraken cage

Speedloader

Thanks but the bartolone pipe used in that build is the torpedo version for the 5t which is a little different. Please see attached picture for the version for the 5B. IMG_20190616_185951.jpg

Speedloader

I really like the Kraken Sidewinder cage and body, but i don't want to spend all that money if im not sure the pipe will fit. I asked Kraken RC but they don't know, but they assume it will fit. But i cant use "assume" for anything πŸ˜‚

dougstar

Staff member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
It's not a dent it's a precision notch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ to clear the cage. I'm so glad I didn't buy that cage honestly, making my pipe for the tc cage was hard enough, that tiny ass cage would be next to impossible
Knowing a bit behind the science of 2 stroke pipes..... they work like an echo inside the chamber ........wonder if the dent has an impact on the pipe performance?

John Parks

Nice rig johnπŸ‘ what mod did you do to the pipe?πŸ€” looks liked it has a dent in it?
Did you bend it?
The bracket that mount to the frame I had to slot the hole longer to push it in closer to the baja itself. Also that a clearance notch, not a dent 🀣
Knowing a bit behind the science of 2 stroke pipes..... they work like an echo inside the chamber ........wonder if the dent has an impact on the pipe performance?
Highly doubt it did anything for power decrease. If I were to crush half the pipe then certainly. After watching that fact being disproved many times about dents you really have to mess up a pipe to impact the way it performs