Kraken KV5TT Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill do a little researching on tolls needs and all I know you can buy wires 4mm 6mm 8mm.. I'll look intonitna little more tomorrow, I'd like to try this
I was gonna see if you'd build a custom bottle holder😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210402-004930_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210402-004930_Chrome.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 8
Yep figured might as well get mine done too while the weather is crap.😂 ..Cleaned up the wiring in the box. Secured everything(servo voltage regulator, killswitch and buzzer) to the box lid with gorilla hot glue, I'll get pics tomorrow of the arrangement because the futaba receiver will not above battery fit if using 14.8 killer rc battery with the plugs sticking out, mewch better...shes fully ready👍

Attachments

• 20210402_223124.jpg
    20210402_223124.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 12
I have the wirings on the box lid also. The receiver on the side of the of the bottom tray or you can also put the receiver on the box lid held by Velcro, and also instead of using the padding that came with it, you can use Velcro to hold the battery down

and guys, FYI i’ve never drilled the antenna hole, and stopped drilling the killer rc indicator light. You have the option on how to setup your box, and not everyone run the killer rc indicator light. 👍🏼

Last edited:
Just got in a mode today when I was cleaning house said fek it because i had the extra antennas and mounts from some unfinished boat projects. I was also thinking about grabbing the super 3m velcro to use..its nice stuff, use it in my boats

Mine is just the head red anodized. @dougstar has my 65 fully red that I originally ordered, it's actually a pretty special engine not sure if he knows 🤔
Here's your non billet head rcmax engine..this is a 40gt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-001834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-001834_Chrome.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
These are the ones I got. Not sure if they are the new version of old.
.https://www.detroitperformancerc.com/product-page/inertia-brp-tire-adapters-for-losi-and-baja

Them are the old style(IRP) which is what I have too. I know the studs are definitely upgraded on the new RCMAX adapters. Not sure if this tolerance is the same on them though. I'll order some monday

Definitely heavier diff fluid needed when the powerband hits hard, she wants to twist even being awd..you can see it in the vid, cant hold this open at all still need 2x the space and adjust the brakes a bit better, other than the starter pawls..drivetrains holding and I blipped it pretty hard a couple times even on pavement, and 💪😮👌!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks