KRAKEN TSK B BUILD (update)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure they will for their kraken TSK-B cages & wrap Once I get the roll cage and the hostile slicks then mount the red bead locks I'll take some good pictures And send them to Steve I don't think they're going to give me anything for them But will be pretty cool to have the truck on their website

I'm pretty sure they will for their kraken TSK-B cages & wrap Once I get the roll cage and the hostile slicks then mount the red bead locks I'll take some good pictures And send them to Steve I don't think they're going to give me anything for them But will be pretty cool to have the truck on their website
i bet that would feel awsome! to have ur truck on the website. i might ask detroit performance rc if i can put my baja on their website when its all said and done, they have this page were they put their customers rcs on and i wanna see if i can get on

So i'm not getting fire to my plug not sure if it's the kill switch that's cutting it off the ref light is on to start but no spark at the plug I pulled the ignition coil re binded I am at a loss lol any key pointers in the right direction? Thanks

Yeah I regapped with a business card...let me unplug kill switch thanks bro
I got spark now ??thanks bro at least I know it's not the coil....I'm probably not bypassing the kill switch some how correctly or not doing something right on the settings on the transmitter I'll take it to the hobby shop tommorro thanks again bro

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks