Kraken vekta 5 build summer body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still adjusting to the way those rims look. Ive always opted for carbon fiber but with rc it was either a short run or I was too late and it was a huge premium for vintage carbon

Im still adjusting to the way those rims look. Ive always opted for carbon fiber but with rc it was either a short run or I was too late and it was a huge premium for vintage carbon
I’m sure those carbon inserts would probably be expensive. I also love the look of the 190 brp super spikes 7 inch tall 3 inch wide. Plan on get a set of those for the Baja

Looking good so far bud. I've grown on the rcmax wheels a bit, they really do look different in person. I'm still not super keen on the looks but I don't hate them

Mabe you could put a black snakeskin background and this one on the hood panel View attachment 72137
And the wolf on the sides
View attachment 72138
But rotate the wolf so it is facing to the front
The background will be all snake skin and snake on hood
Mabe you could put a black snakeskin background and this one on the hood panel View attachment 72137
And the wolf on the sides
View attachment 72138
But rotate the wolf so it is facing to the front
I wish the wolf had a front view instead of side not sure if side view would look good on hood. But its my favorite image.

Nah what im trynna say is to put the snake on the hood with the wolf facing forward on the sides (rotate the image) i bet that would look sick
Ok i got you so use both images
I was also looking at dragon scales or snake skin patterns..that wolf is sick!!
I have been look at those also I have joker design working on my sx5 wrap also figure I get him to do my vekta also so I can get them at same time

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks