Kraken vekta 5 build summer body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot for the middle with the 46gt package. I know a fellow brapper here's running a 40gt in his do you think

46gt and 50gt same price. Get the 50
I'm going 50gt basically get the complete package minus the pipe and standard head. Then grab a pipe later used. At least I will have the biggest hurdle out of the way the motor

You'll like the 50gt more in the vekta with the weight of them. It's hard finding a used pipe for a vekta unless you got months to spare. They don't often come up, and are usually tied to a motor if they do. You save the most getting it altogether 100%
I have some time to spare on the pipe I don’t expect this build to be complete no time soon maybe 3 more months.
I got the price down to we’re I’m at right now $1600. Did the full package with standard head, pipe header and springs no pipe.

I have some time to spare on the pipe I don’t expect this build to be complete no time soon maybe 3 more months.
I got the price down to we’re I’m at right now $1600. Did the full package with standard head, pipe header and springs no pipe.

You might as well save for a pipe a bit more. Any vekta pipe I have seen is $250 plus usually and that's used. Your at the same price anyways with a used one.

Mine still shipped from UK, but yeah there B.S. digital tax tariffs going on.
The best thing to do is to email either one of them when you decide exactly what you want and get a PayPal invoice..you can pay it on the spot or over time. That makes the big bore more attractive when your not just dropping 2-3k on just the engine, just an option not to many know about
Agreed with the feelings Doug!, we think all this stimulus and vaccines are a "free" handout, there will be balance!

Last edited:
Mine still shipped from UK, but yeah there B.S. digital tax tariffs going on.
The best thing to do is to email either one of them when you decide exactly what you want and get a PayPal invoice..you can pay it on the spot or over time. That makes the big bore more attractive when your not just dropping 2-3k on just the engine, just an option not to many know about
Agreed with the feelings Doug!, we think all this stimulus and vaccines are a "free" handout, there will be balance!
I had him send me a pay pal invoice even though I made a $1000 on the Fg f1 I still hate seeing close to $2000 disappear at once
Well engine is paid for all I need now
Pipe
Wrap
Steering servo
Kill switch battery
Rcmax wheels

Plan on doing the wrap next then take a break from spending 😂

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks