Krakens new 1/5 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they also sell as a roller

I sure hope so... it would be wrong to tease it, and then run into production issues
They still have production issues with their current offerings, don't think it will be much different with this, however it is about time the baja had a real competitor in the rear heavy 2wd class.

Hopeing this will be a proper baja replacement. I love bajas but their outdated design holds it back a bit. And they are such a pain to work on. You gotta remove everything just to get into the diff or steering area.

The original design is, but with the parts available now, sky is the limit. Rear diff can be swapped in less than 30 minutes and be running again if your fast.

Some company needs to make a Baja with all the upgrades, I bet it would be a great seller. Baja’s are not for wrenches... but with the right upgrades, it’s not that bad.

Problem is people are cheap. Sure you would attract a few, but one being built up and costing 2k or more wont be a hot seller. Plus people generally like to build their own

They better fix the bugs in current vekta instead of new 2wd and 1/10 or they keep those bug to sell upgrade parts?

Nothing just a concept so far. I think they were checking to see the interest out here. That little stryker they released was built from funds from an indiegogo go fund me account🤦‍♂️
They put the Vekta in DDMs hands, but must still own the name rights. I did see they sold everything they had at kraken on ebay as well. Even ddm was shocked when they released the concept photo🤣

Nothing just a concept so far. I think they were checking to see the interest out here. That little stryker they released was built from funds from an indiegogo go fund me account🤦‍♂️
They put the Vekta in DDMs hands, but must still own the name rights. I did see they sold everything they had at kraken on ebay as well. Even ddm was shocked when they released the concept photo🤣
I went to the kraken sight and couldn't find a thing about this car thought that was odd lol. Ough well

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks