Krakens new 1/5 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baja killer with the same weight placement issues as the baja, but it will be a huge hit. Better be priced right and hopefully really good support for it.
I was saying the same. To me it's a toss up. They're gonna have to come out with some real cool bodies to kill the baja especially now that HPI is dropping parts. For a guy like me with a baja I'm not seeing any teasers that make me wanna jump ship and go with them. What you think they gonna start out price wise? I'm thinking $1200-$1400. Just watch HPI redesign the baja and kill the Kraken :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 🙃

I don't see a baja redesign, but it's a tried and true platform. If the brought a artr out for like $1k and a kit or roller version for $750.00 kraken wouldn't have a prayer. Just depends on how greedy the company is are feeling imo to how the kraken version will sell. If they stay at a moderate price point and it doesn't have some of the bajs design flaws (steering comes to mind immediately) it will do ok. Time will tell I guess. But I doubt they will kill the baja platform.

I was saying the same. To me it's a toss up. They're gonna have to come out with some real cool bodies to kill the baja especially now that HPI is dropping parts. For a guy like me with a baja I'm not seeing any teasers that make me wanna jump ship and go with them. What you think they gonna start out price wise? I'm thinking $1200-$1400. Just watch HPI redesign the baja and kill the Kraken :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 🙃
If the price is this high it won’t sell that’s the sales point of a 4wd. $750 to $850 roller maybe $1100 TTR.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks