LargeScaleForums.com Grand Opening Contest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
james,

This contest is open to ANYONE from ANYWHERE - with one exception and that's the magazine prize, I'd have to check with Xtreme R/C to see if they ship worldwide.

-Michael

Woooo Hooo I love contests!! Especially after winning $500.00 LOL.

Guys Woodie has some of the best contests and lottos on the net!

We now have 12 members with 50 or more posts, 12 down and 88 more members to go!

-Michael

Ok I am here....!!

This is my first post over on this side...RCNT junkie....I will have to work hard to catch up and get in on the goodies.

Those of you who have not figured it out yet these gentleman are class act and they really kniow how to create a community. Congrats guys and I be seeing you around........dang it I have enough projects already...:helpsmilie:

Well I just tried to count the people with 50 or more post and I come up with like 16 or 17 getting closer every day,this place rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, your right it very well might, i ve been registered from day one and only have 43 posts. i think im slipping...lol

Hey guys just did a count as of 11:30am Michigan time there are 20 people in the running for this contest. Man $200 to DDM, I have an idea of what I would buy.

lol i feel like a grandfather, but thank GOD im not, i d have to go to prison for killing my 14yr old kid..LOL

We're close to 30 members with 50 or more posts now so yes there's still plenty of time left. We'll let everyone know when this contest is over!

-Michael

Well we are almost there cant wait to see who gets the big prize yahooo post post post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks