LargeScaleForums.com Grand Opening Contest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow 10pm just got home. the track is a howl. finally got to try my xray tq. that werks b7 with the mielke pipe is insane. people handed back my controller when I passed it around saying it was too much. clearing the big triple at half throttle. bet it could hit the top of th next table top if I went for it lol. minimum 10 foot wide lanes. we were finishing the big O, shaping and testing jumps. we rebuilt and modded a few jumps. trying to make a tracvk work for all classes sure requires changing a lot. that clay is so thick. the over under jump he used a trowel and it looks like cement.

2 nights in a row I am there helping someone break in and tune a motor. those kyosho rtr truggies are damned nice. the stock ps motor has good power. the body mounting and wing setup is stupid, but that is minor. wow I am still stunned how fast that motor and pipe combo is. can't wait to drive again.

We've already got a good amount of people that have reached the 50 post mark and many more that are getting closer :D

-Michael

Looks like we're at about 45 or so members with 50 or more posts.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks