LargeScaleForums.com Grand Opening Contest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hay linkster welcome to the forms nice to see another member from michigan here. there is all ready quite a few. i was suprised how fast i got 50 posts. anyway good luck everyone :)

We now have about 50 members with 50 or more posts. You can view the status of this contest by going to our Members List page and sorting by Posts.

-Michael

The more people that everyone tells about this site and contest the quicker the contest will end!

-Michael

Let's see with inflation by the time this contest is over the $200 gift certificate to DDM will be probably be worth $20.:no:

Looks like we are just a bit under 50 members that have 50 or more posts. Only 50+ more people need to hit 50 posts.

It's been really quiet here the last month. Once it gets cold again and people's asses are planted firmly in front of their computers for the cold months, we should hit 100 people with 50 posts by February of next year! ;)

im hopeing some of our new crossovers from the other Useless Sites start to bring more people in. this forum is by far the best fully encomfranced Large Scale forum on the web. though its still small, and post count isnt huge, that will change as more people join and join in. it seems the more new members we get, the more "new" members we get. lol
T

I haven't been posting much as I was starting a new auto detail shop, and then got into a car accident... totalled my car. was sandwiched. man even the roof was bent... I did take time to install the new 7497 brake kit and am going to take the marder out tomorrow after I see the doc... I am going crazy sitting around doing nothing. buddy wants to break in his EK4 (70 heli engine) so he's picking me up

just got back from the Doc. I get tomorrow off treatments.... bugger made tears come out of my eyes. I had 7 discs out in my back, but the painful part is a rib is out and the cartilage has to be stretched. sitting with ice packs right now. I played goal in hockey many years and have a high tolerance to pain, but man that hurt him pushing that rib around.... could feel it right up the back into my head and down my arm below the elbow... at least I can feel my right hand again, as the pinched nerve was making it useless... wrenching I had to use my left hand.

I am a skinny guy with a fast metabolism so I heal really fast luckily. I don't care about the settlement I "could" get, I just want to get back to work. Sucks this weekend is the Canadian Offroad Nationals and I should be there helping with the track. I might just break in my engine on the Xray this week and race anyway, but I will have to con someone into corner marshalling for me hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks