Legacy DBXL-E 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legacy

I'll keep this brief....

How do I adjust the brakes on the DBXL-E? They're too weak stock.

I need replacement beadlock screws, does anyone have a link?

Thanks!

2 grub screws on break/throttle linkage directly across from center diff. Loosen grub screws on collars, move collars towards rear end, tighten grubs again. A little goes a long way. As for harware, buy it at a local hardware shop and save some money. Rc specific kits are a ripoff, they're not special screws.
Post some pics up of your break setup??
http://www.davesmotors.com/?search=Bite+lock
DBXL/MTXL are same as a fivet

So I have a stock dbxl-e so the brakes are not mechanical. Any way to make them stronger without converting to mechanical brakes? I plan on doing it eventually but I haven't ordered the parts yet.

Also I went to the hw store and they didn't have an exact match. If anyone knows the specs I would very greatly appreciate it. Mainly the thread pitch.

So I have a stock dbxl-e so the brakes are not mechanical. Any way to make them stronger without converting to mechanical brakes? I plan on doing it eventually but I haven't ordered the parts yet.

Also I went to the hw store and they didn't have an exact match. If anyone knows the specs I would very greatly appreciate it. Mainly the thread pitch.
You can pick up a thread pitch gauge at harbor freight.

Or grab a set of calipers and hop online

I would imagine it should do a flip.
Brakes are much better now, what they should have been from the beginning. They don't lock up and it doesn't flip...lol
Cut the tip off
Cut the tip off
I'll try that
Sooo this happened today.... :LOL::LOL:

Hit something really hard, going really fast....lol
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 4.03.48 PM.png

Can someone tell me what the correct part number for the rear camber arm is??? The manual sucks....smh

Attachments

• 20200521_144208.jpg
    20200521_144208.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20200521_144221.jpg
    20200521_144221.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200521_144232.jpg
    20200521_144232.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Soooo... This happened today.... Got a lil too rowdy I guess. My question is, are there any other tires I can buy that will fit on the stock wheels and tubes? I thought I read somewhere that there aren't any other options but I figured I'd ask. Thanks guys!!

20200608_150214.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks