Legacy DBXL-E 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those should fit just fine but some folks have had issues with the width I believe.I haven't had any issues with mine but they are pretty close to rubbing when the suspension travels up and down and the sterring is locked either left or right.
Rubbing on the body?

Thank you thank you!! I was having a hard time finding them.

Does DDM have this style? I was unable to find it.

I don't see any at DDM, but you can email them to see if they can get you some on special order. The closest style that DDM currently carries are Proline Trenchers: http://www.davesmotors.com/Pro-Line...I-Baja-5T-5SC-Losi-5ive-DBXL-Front-Rear-.html

Me personally, I'll stick with the Giant Grips. They're pretty insane on grass and loose surfaces. But hey, you do you! (y) Let us know if you find some of the Cross Bonds the right size. I'm sure someone would be interested.

Last edited:
So I ordered the Rovan Excavators and they didn't fit. They just barely touch the front knuckle. I'm going to try and exchange them for something else, in the meantime here are some pictures. 20200611_164643.jpg
20200611_164656.jpg

So the tires rub, not the wheels. Normally it the wheel you have to worry about, rubbing in the steering turnbuckle.
Not the tires. The beadlock screws on the inside of the wheel touch. Not the turnbuckle though it touches the front spindle.

Ok here's some pictures of the new setup. They fit! Are identical in size to the stock wheels actually... I've noticed some things though, I'll post a short video about it. But until then....

20200613_113102.jpg20200613_113144.jpg20200613_113204.jpg
20200613_125858.jpg
So from left to right you have: the Rovan wheel, tire and foam then the stock dbxl setup and then the Rovan tire, stock dbxl foam with the Rovan wheel.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks