What would you do?

• Option 1

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
Option 1 for my Baja build, skip rpm arms and TR top plates , upgrade when I break or get the $$ And get done 2 months sooner.

option 2 get the arms and top plates, get done 2 months later, but will be stronger

Keep a couple things in mind, 1st is I haven't driven in nearly 2 yrs. And, while I do go hard I my rigs, I don't jump like 20ft lmao.
Just want see others views ?

Ive only broke one front stock a arm. Since replaced front a arms to rpm. Also added 1 inch clip less extenders. No problems since. That was 3 years ago. Front rpm arms are tough.
Top plates to me are extra weight. I would go for a turtle quick diff transmission case and rpm front a arms. Don’t over think mods unless you have endless pockets.
side note I have esp g320 in mine. Phatdad bones. Keep outdrives ,dog bone pins , boots in stock. I don’t spend money on bling. I’m more of a function over bling guy

Last edited:
Ive only broke one front stock a arm. Since replaced front a arms to rpm. Also added 1 inch clip less extenders. No problems since. That was 3 years ago. Front rpm arms are tough.
Top plates to me are extra weight. I would go for a turtle quick diff transmission case and rpm front a arms. Don’t over think mods unless you have endless pockets.
side note I have esp g320 in mine. Phatdad bones. Keep outdrives ,dog bone pins , boots in stock. I don’t spend money on bling. I’m more of a function over bling guy
I'll do quick diff when I get more $$$. Or when it breaks lol, reason being is @AnubisBC still has his plastic one I believe, been fine with his 34 reed so I'll stay with plastic ? till it breaks. And im going for flm dog bones and cups ?
Just make it run Z. Upgrade as you break.
Decided that's what im doing ?

@AnubisBC still has his plastic one I believe, been fine with his 34 reed

That is correct, but to be fair I haven't fully tuned it yet. I'll still run it till it breaks though. Saving up for a TC cage and VRC pipe for this season.

All that other poop can wait til it's broken. The wife is more understanding about the urgency of an upgrade if it's replacing a broken part.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks