Look out BZM, the chinese are coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry but I just don't see the appeal in the bigger cc motors there just to much money[silly money in some cases]and just not needed I couldn't imagine my fg bug with any more power

Any update on this motor I have never bought a clone yet I have an OBR 27.2 28.5 30.5 reed and a Gizmo 28.5 all full mod's really wanting a little more power but don't really want a little more power but not spend another $800 for something I'm not so impressed with the OBR 30,5 reed was not all that my OBR 27.5 motor ran better not sure why but it did going to send it back but I really want to know about this motor thanks

Compared to? I really need to send this OBR reed back I don't know who did the porting on it but this is the first motor from OBR that I was not happy with and with the money I have spent I don't want another loss if u know what I mean never had a BZM motor but if anyone or yourself has an OBR 30.5 reed that they can compare this motor to I would appreciate the feedback and I'm not bad mouthing OBR I just think this one was not right 8edabyde.jpg

Thanks!
Yeap,SCZ are deverloping and researching engines with high-quality and competitive price.

Any update on this motor I have never bought a clone yet I have an OBR 27.2 28.5 30.5 reed and a Gizmo 28.5 all full mod's really wanting a little more power but don't really want a little more power but not spend another $800 for something I'm not so impressed with the OBR 30,5 reed was not all that my OBR 27.5 motor ran better not sure why but it did going to send it back but I really want to know about this motor thanks
If you have any question about this engine,please contact us.
Facebook: Trevor Shen

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks